I'll See You in Bible Class...
- Because I want more than anything to know the Lord.
"With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! (Ps. 119:10)
- Because I need the spiritual resources to do right.
"I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you. (Ps. 119:11
- Because I must find my way through this passing world.
"I am a sojourner on the earth; hide not your commandments from me! … Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." (Ps. 119:19,105)
- Because I long for strength to cope with life.
"My soul melts away for sorrow; strengthen me according to your word!" (Ps. 119:28)
- Because I need to refocus on things that matter.
"Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways." (Ps. 119: 37)
- Because I hope in the precious promises of God.
"This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life… Keep steady my steps according to your promise, and let no iniquity get dominion over me." (Ps. 119:50, 133)
- Because I am blessed by the company of my spiritual family.
"I am companion of all who fear you, of those who keep your precepts." (Ps. 119.63)
- Because I want to encourage others who care.
"Those who fear you will see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in our word." (Ps. 119.74)
- Because I must be prepared to serve.
"I am your servant; give me understanding, that I may know your testimonies!" (Ps. 119: 125)
- Because I value the security of the Lord's guidance.
"Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble." (Ps. 119:165)