Beatitudes for Married Couples
- Blessed are the husband and wife who continue to be affectionate, considerate and loving after the wedding bells have stopped ringing.
- Blessed are the husband and wife who are as polite and courteous to one another as they are to their friends.
- Blessed are they who have a sense of humor, their marriage shall be much brighter.
- Blessed are the parents who abstain from alcohol (I would add, "Tobacco and drugs"), their children will surely follow their example.
- Blessed are they who are faithful to each other and mutually helpful. God will surely guide them.
- Blessed are the husband and wife who thank God for good things which come to them. They shall receive both good things and thankful children.
- Blessed are the parents who recognize their children as gifts from God, their home shall be filled with love.
- Blessed are those mates who make their home a place "where seldom is heard a discouraging word." They shall inspire others to do likewise.
- Blessed are the parents who attend and support their church. Their children shall develop a strong faith.
- Blessed is the couple who are good stewards of all God's gifts, their children will bless them and follow their example.
- Blessed are all those whose lives are a testimony of faith in God; they shall be the channels through which God's kingdom will come on earth.
- Surely goodness and mercy shall follow them all the days of their lives and they shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.