Our Bible Classes
We offer a number of Bible classes designed to help each student get the most out of his or her study. We currently have classes for all ages, including two adult classes.
This is the schedule of classes for the Spring Quarter 2017 (March/April/May):
- Adult Class (Auditorium): Minor Prophets
- Adult Class (Room B): "Ready to Give a Defense: Answering Our Friends' Religious Questions"
- Senior High School Class (Grades 9-12) (Room E): "Mind Your King: Lessons and Essays on Biblical Authority"
- Junior High School Class (Grades 7-8) (Room C): Bible Authority
- Grades 5-6 (Room 5): Bible Survey
- Grades 3-4 (Room 4): Shaping Hearts for God: Exodus
- Grades 1-2 (Room 9): Shaping Hearts for God: Exodus
- Pre-Kindergarten - Kindergarten (Room 10): Shaping Hearts for God: Exodus
- 2 Years - 3 Years (Room 3): Shaping Hearts for God: Exodus
- 6 Months to 24 Months (Room 1): Daniel & Paul