These materials were prepared for use in various classes conducted by the Eastside Church of Christ:
- Building Stronger Character by Louis Cook
- Galatians & Philippians - Class Material (Summer Quarter 2019 - Nathan Lee & Bob McPherson)
- PRAYER: Essential for a Christian by Louis Cook
- A Study of Leadership from the Scriptures by Louis Cook:
- Discussion Questions on Galatians - Prepared by Louis Cook in 2007 for use in an Adult Bible Class.
- Reaching Toward Spiritual Maturity - Prepared by Louis Cook in 2008 for use by our monthly Home Bible Study Groups.
- How to Choose a Mate - Prepared by Louis Cook in 2011 for use in a special series of studies aimed at helping young Christians make better dating and marriage decisions.
- The Family Circle - This classbook was written by Leslie Diestelkamp and updated by his family. This book was used during the second quarter of 2012 in an Adult Bible Class.
- This material was preparted by Louis Cook for our Adult Bible Class in January/February 2014:
- When The "I Do's" Are Finished - Compiled and edited by: Teacher Training Class - Winter Quarter 2016 - Eastside Church of Christ Bowling Green, KY. Material may be used with “How to Pick a Mate”.
- Going Toward God: Growing Spiritual Marriages - Prepared by Louis Cook in 2019.
- Treasure of Wisdom - Prepared by Louis Cook in 2019.
- Encouragement - Prepared by Louis Cook in 2020.
- Help is Found in the Lord - Prepared by Louis Cook in 2020.